What’s important is right now. Because the goatee is the most popular facial hairstyle that men are wearing right now.
Now if you just getting into this trend, then you should note the tips we have for you.
Know Which Type Suits You
The first step in getting a goatee is knowing which style suits you. There are six different styles and each of them are compatible to various face shapes.
is knowing which style suits you. There are six different styles and each of them are compatible to various face shapes.
The Pure Goatee- this type does not include any mustache style so you only need to grow the facial hair on your chin.
The Full Goatee- if you choose this type you will need to grow a full mustache as well.
The Pretty Boy- to achieve this style type all you need to do is grow and full goatee and trim all around to get thinner.
The Landing Strip- this is is the styl that is the easiest to maintain. You to shave off your mustache and the sides of the chin starap and leave a small strip below your mouth.
The Van Dyke- a style that is like the true goatee and is perfect for men who have a hard time growing a full circle of hair. It is often referred to as the combination of a mustache and soul patch.
The Anchor- the best way to describe this style is that it is the thicker version of the Van Dyke style.
Now that you know the different types of this facial hair style, imagine the one that fits well to your face.
How to Trim Your Goatee
The beauty of your facial hair ultimately rests on the commitment of the owner. You need to trim it from to time to maintain the style you are sporting.
Here are some tips on trimming that you need.
1. Before you do anything make sure that you have already decided on the style or the shape that you want.
2. Use a comb when trimming it to avoid curling. This will ensure that you cut it to the right length
3. Always start by creating an outline of the style that you want. This helps you a lot to avoid mistakes.
4. Once done with your outline can now start doing the main trimming. Do it in front of a mirror so you can see what you are doing.
5. When you are already contended with the job that you did, wash your face with warm water then towel it dry.
6. Comb to give it a final check.
If you do all of these steps and do them consistently, your goatee will definitely look awesome at all times.
Goatee Care Products
Believe it or not there are now care products for facial hair. You can now find a long list of brands that are specially made for taking care of beards. There is a great selection of beard oils, balms and even wax that you can choose from. Just make sure that you check the allergen information about the product first if you have sensitive skin.