What Is Beard?
A beard is the collection of hair that grows on the chin and cheeks of humans, which often covers much or all of the face. Beard growth rate is different for each person, but once you start growing a beard it should not be shaved except in the area of the beard line or if the beard becomes too thick or to make your beard line clear. Many guys have problems with beard care and grooming. Some are afraid to beard grow because they think that their beard will look ugly. Others have trouble with beard itchiness because their skin doesn’t fit well with facial hair. When neglecting proper beard care, all of these issues can become even worse over time so take special attention to certain beard grooming tips which are also called “beard rules”. The beard develops during puberty where follicles in beard growth areas are sensitive to dihydrotestosterone (DHT). Different ethnic groups show less tendency towards facial hair; this may be due to genetic variation, as well as cultural influences such as religions that may require followers to be clean-shaven. Some men shave only once every couple of weeks. The general advice for beard styling is “well-groomed but not overconfident.”
There are many reasons why people have beards but the main reason is that they want to have a beard because their beard grows fast and thick. And due to this beard type, many problems arise such as beard itchiness, beard dandruff or beardruff, beard split ends, and so on. One of the most important things in the grooming process is proper beard care which means washing your beard with the right shampoo and conditioner so that it becomes soft and less tangled. The first thing you should do is apply oil at least once a day on your beard no matter whether you’re growing a short one or long one; either way, you need oil.
Important Oil For Growth:
- Jojoba Oil: It has natural nutrients and minerals that beard hair needs, in addition to a high vitamin E content which will nourish beard hair from root to tip.
- Tamanu Oil : Contains Vitamin A, C, and E. It has antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties that help heal dry skin under the beard area. In addition, it is well known for its ability to regrow damaged beard hairs that fall out because of harsh beard care products or from shaving too often.
- Sweet Almond Oil: Benefits beard by hydrating beard hair roots and conditioning the beard’s skin so the beard stays soft and shiny.
- Aloe Vera Oil: Provides nutrients such as vitamin A, B6, iron, sodium, magnesium which are for growing healthy beard coatings.
- Castor Oil for beard growth: One of the best oils in beard care. Castor oil gives a shiny beard and prevents beard dandruff. It also helps to prevent beard itchiness by going deep into beard follicles which makes beard hair stronger against breakages.
Beard shampoo is nice when it doesn’t contain any harmful chemicals such as sulfates, parabens, etc., which are difficult for facial skin and beard hairs to absorb small amounts without causing irritation or acne problems. Beard balm is used to hydrate beard hair, soften beard hairs by taming beard flyway and beardruff. It also helps to protect against beard itchiness because it contains natural ingredients like beeswax, butter (cocoa, Shea, mango, etc.), essential oils (lavender oil) for beard care.